What We Do
Team Biogas® is the one central source for the key instruments, sensors and equipment needed for anaerobic digestion laboratory testing, plus all of the value-added components for a laboratory setup, whether turnkey or custom-designed. We can also provide all of the laboratory supplies and consumables that are needed.
Team Biogas® works with all laboratories – from those newly formed to those long established – in research areas such as wastewater treatment, excess food organics, livestock waste and food consumption waste.
Team Biogas® facilitates intermittent tests of organics that are critical to monitoring and maintaining the optimal running capacity of an anaerobic digester.
Team Biogas® instruments and sensors remove the guesswork, because they are automated. Their measurements are standardized, accurate and reliable in answering questions such as
- How much methane does my feedstock produce?
- How much biogas does my feedstock produce?
- How can I simulate my existing plant at bench-scale?
- How much gas does my reactor produce?
- Is my digester healthy and operating at its optimal level?
- How can I automatically feed my experiment?
Team Biogas® is a division of SeaHold® LLC, the exclusive North America distributor for the Automated Methane Potential Test System II and additional biogas laboratory instruments manufactured by Bioprocess Control® in Lund, Sweden.
Read more about SeaHold® LLC